We believe that an ingredients list should not be complicated. Less truly is more. That's why every ingredient we use is mindfully curated and serves a purpose. No junk, no fillers, no unpronounceable ingredients. Just the good stuff that your skin deserves! Here is a quick rundown of the ingredients we use.
- Mango Butter- Rich in antioxidants, emollients, and Vitamins A and E. Provides lasting, soothing hydration. Also provides a cushion from environmental stressors.
- Shea Butter- Full of fatty acids to deeply nourish and soothe. Has occlusive properties to help with barrier protection.
- French Green Clay-Naturally absorbent to draw out impurities and gently exfoliate. Rich in minerals and phytonutrients.
- French Pink Clay- A gentle and mild combination of red and white clays.
- Activated Charcoal-Most well known for it's ability to draw out toxins and regulate oil production.
- Black Pepper- A spicy tone with hints of floral and greenery.
- Cedarwood-Warm and woody aroma. Soothing for skin and soul.
- Cypress-Refreshing, herbaceous scent to support balance.
- Geranium-Rejuvenation and balance with an uplifting, floral fragrance.
- Grapefruit-Refreshing, bright citrus tones to stimulate the skin and senses.
- Lavender-Soothing and calming. Light, sweet aromatic notes.
- Lime- Sweet smelling aroma with a zing.
- Orange-Cheerful, bright citrus to uplift and encourage positive vibes.
- Patchouli-Earthy, grounding aroma. Soothing and nourishing.
- Petitigrain-Invigorating, sharp notes to refresh the senses.
- Tea Tree- Spicy and crisp tones, versatile.
- Tangerine- Refreshing scent, uplifting and reviving.
- Vetiver- Deep, rich, and woodsy. To feel rooted and promote calm.
- Ylang Ylang- Warm, sweet floral notes to promote balance.
- Calendula- A gentle, but powerful herb that is high in flavonoids, plant based antioxidants. Also has emollient properties to moisturize dry, chapped skin. It is rich in antioxidants like Vitamin A and Vitamin E for skin softening properties. It has also been revered for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe Juice-Has been used for millennia for their many health and skin benefits. Natural inflammation fighter, rich in antioxidants and soothing properties and provides support against harsh weather elements.
- Dandelion Leaf-No often thought of as a welcome plant, but it holds so many benefits for the skin. It is full of antioxidants like Vitamin A, C and E; as well as Magnesium and Zinc which are know for their detoxifying properties. Also beneficial for it's anti-inflammatory components to provide soothing benefits.
- Elderflower-A lovely ornamental shrub with an enchanting history of being used in bathing rituals to soften and soothe skin. The plant is also rich in bioflavanoids and antioxidants to support skin health.
- Green Tea-Has been used for millennia for its many health and skin benefits. Natural inflammation fighters, rich in antioxidants and soothing properties and great ability to provide support against harsh weather elements.
- Lavender- Known for it's sweet aroma and calming benefits for skin + soul.
- Marshmallow Root- Herbaceous perennial that provides support, soothing, and moisture benefits.
- Avocado-Super moisturizing oil containing Vitamins A, B, E which benefit the skin. Easily absorbable and highly moisturizing.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil- Full of fatty acids, but light and excellent moisturizing benefits.
- Sunflower Oil- High amounts of Vitamins A, B, D, and E, as well as minerals and fatty acids.
- Vitamin E- Double benefit of encouraging healthy skin and a powerful antioxidant to help keep the products fresh.
- Atlantic Sea Salt- Full of minerals and nutrients to ease the body, cleanse the skin, and reveal a healthy glow.
- Epsom- High in magnesium to enhance a relaxing soak.
- Pink Himalayan- Beautiful pink hued salt that is mineral rich to maintain the natural barrier of the skin and hold in hydration.
- Beeswax- High in Vitamin A with long lasting moisturizing and softening benefits. Also provides support from the elements by locking in moisture.
- Sunflower- Contains a high amount of fatty acids and Vitamin E to combat dry skin and promote skin health.